My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ying Yang Labrador

Ying Yang Labrador Long Sleeve T-Shirt
I was thinking about the balance and peace that I find with having Labrador Retrievers in my life and family. Then it came upon me, the idea of a new design for my online Lab Dog Store of a Ying-Yang with the small portions of the opposite color replaced with a silhouette of a Labrador Retriever. It is the true harmony and love that this wonderful dog breed brings us human family members and to covey this to non-Lab owners, this design is perfect!


Find the animal balance between positive and negative with this black and white silhouette Labrador Retriever Ying-Yang sign. Perfect dog lover gift idea for the Lab purebreed, rescue, or mix dog breed lover in your life. Wishing the best of a canine balanced life!

If you like this design too, feel free to check it out on other products in our Ying Yang Labrador dog breed section!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home