My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Canine Hip Dysplasia (CHD)

I was hoping never to have to write an article on Canine Hip Dysplasia (CHD) but seeing as Dakota was diagnosed a little over 2 weeks ago with CHD, I felt the need to research the topic further. There was a great deal of information and although I am still in a bit of shock that she has it at such a young age (she isn't even 2), I thought this may be helpful for others. So, I wrote an article to help other families become knowledgeable about CHD so that they can help their pups as well. Let's just hope I have no more experience with canine medical conditions to write about for quite some time!

Canine Hip Dysplasia (CHD): http://www.8pawsup.com/articles/health/hipdysplasia.html

Feedback is always welcome!

Lab smiles!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home