My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 18, 2006

New Blog Design

Well the girls got sick and tired of being "girlie-girls" and wanted their blog totally changed. I told them how much work it was but Cheyenne kept barking at me and telling me that she is a tom-boy anyway and pink just doesn't compliment their chocolate coats anyway. (laugh) Needless to say, I agreed and have been in the process of changing the bloc look and feel. Right now we have it a little basic but Dakota likes the laid back look - it goes well with her personality. Since I am outnumbered two-to-one, we will keep it for a while and see what we think of it over time.

What do you think of the new bloc design? Let the Lab Brats know!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home