My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Puppy Love From Koa

Chocolate Lab Puppy: Koa
We love feedback on the blog and hearing about new little bundles of Lab joy!

Love your blog! I'm a proud "new" Mom to my "furry" chocolate lab child, Koa, who will be 9 weeks old on Tues. He already plays "fetch", sits on command and sniffs to the door when he wants to go potty. This is my first Lab and I've always wanted one...now I know why!!

He is a wedding gift from my fiance's Uncle who breeds them and we have to say he is the BEST wedding gift!!

Puppy Love from San Diego!


Koa is adorable! Major congrats to you and your family and thank you for the Puppy Love!

Lab smiles!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home