My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wii is For the Dogs?


After months of scrimping and saving, we finally purchased the Wii and Wii Fit last week. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited we were when it was finally hooked up to our living room television and ready to go.

It seems we were not the only ones excited... Everything went well until I decided to try Tennis.

There I am working on my backhand when Cheyenne realizes there are balls flying all over the big screen. Immediately, she gets into her standing pose - ready to retrieve on command - and begins to bark at the balls.

On and on I play the game - which gets Cheyenne even more annoyed. So, what does she do? She tries to attack the balls on the television. Over and over again she goes on while I try to maintain my composure and not let down my little virtual Mii.

I had to tell her about 20 times to leave it before she got the hint and laid down right at my feet so I could not move to hit the next shot and lost the game. I guess she figured that if she couldn't play, then no one should play. What a goof ball! *laugh*

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

March 16, 2009 8:13 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

hahaha too funny!

March 16, 2009 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also got a Wii last week. We got Mario Cart and I got a soft wheel for the controller. Kosar thinks that my wheel is a toy for him. When I play, he tries to grab the wheel from me. Fun to hear that my dog isn't the only one who wants to play Wii!

March 17, 2009 6:06 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

That is too cute! Laci thinks the Wii remotes are chew toys. She hasn't chewed one yet, but she sure is interested in them. Fortunately we've taught her "leave it" and it has worked for now.

March 19, 2009 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home