My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Seeking Lab Advice?

Labrador Retriever Dogs Chat Board
Some of you may have noticed that the link to "Lab Advice" in the right sidebar is now gone. It is not that I don't want to help other Labrador Retriever dog owners but rather the amount of outpouring I have received in response to the advice mailbox.

So many Lab dog owners and lovers have written me; seeking advice based on my own personal experience. The thing is that I really don't have enough time in my schedule there days to answer the flood of emails. That is why I will no longer be giving one-on-one Lab advice to other dog owners.

However, I will not leave you high and dry. I know how important it is for dog owners to become familiar with this specific dog breed and have a place to seek advice in times of need. For those needing answers to specific Lab health, training, and breed questions, I invite you to join the Labrador Retriever Dogs Chat Board. I have been a member of this specific board since a few weeks after Dakota came home - that is over 3 years ago!

There is a great wealth of information on this message board and the forums are filled with the knowledge and expertise of not only other Labrador Retriever owners but people in the veterinarian field, dog breeders, and dog training professionals.

So there is no reason to be discouraged. The Lab Brats blog will still bring you loads of funny stories, articles, and the daily life of Dakota & Cheyenne - two impossible chocolate Labs with a quest to drive this Lab mommy insane!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home