My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Labrador Retriever Christmas Cards

Labrador Retriever Christmas Cards (Pk of 20)
If you haven't gotten your Christmas cards yet, may I recommend one of our newest artists?

I am very picky about what I add to my 8PawsUp.com Lab Dog Gifts store so it should not come as a shock when I came across this artist that I would have to add this beautiful art piece. It is truly a stunning Christmas artwork design highlighted by a black lab looking adoringly at Santa Claus. Sure, it comes on a wide variety of other gift products that would make any Labrador Retriever dog lover's Christmas but I am especially fond of the Christmas cards. What Lab lover wouldn't be?

Looking for other Labrador Retriever themed holiday gifts, then check out our huge selection of Labrador Retriever Christmas Gifts today!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home