My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Member of the Family

Kisses from a Lab Puppy
What would I do without you
My precious, furry friend?...
Part mischief, but all blessing,
And faithful to the end!

You look at me with eyes of love:
You never hold a grudge...
You think I'm far too wonderful
To criticize or judge.

It seems your greatest joy in life
Is being close to me...
I think God knew how comforting
Your warm, soft fur would be.

I know you think your human,
But I'm glad it isn't true...
The world would be a nicer place
If folks we're more like you!

A few short years is all we have:
One day we'll have to part...
But you my pet, will always have
A place within my heart.

- Hope Marrington Molb

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on sister!!

September 22, 2008 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home