My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Dangerous Toy Alert




"On Sunday, June 22, 2008 my 10-year old lab mix, Chai, sustained a severe injury from a product that the company Four Paws Inc, produces. The toy I'm referencing is the pimple ball with bell. (Item #20227-001, UPC Code 0 4566320227 9)

While chewing on the toy, a vacuum was created and it effectively sucked his tongue into the hole in the ball. From speaking with my vet, this likely occurred because there is not a second hole in the ball preventing the vacuum effect from happening. I became aware of this when Chai approached a friend at my home whimpering with the ball in his mouth. She tried unsuccessfully to remove the ball but the tongue had swollen and could not be released ... "

Click here to read the full story. crying


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger robyn said...

I saw that email last week while at work and could not believe what I was seeing. That poor baby!! It brought tears to my eyes again!

September 02, 2008 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home