My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 16, 2007

New Camera - Same Labs

Being owned by dogs and not having any children, it is imperative that I have the right camera to take the most perfect pictures of my Lab Brats. My last digital camera was well over 5 years old and although it was not dying, it lacked in a lot of areas. So, now I have a brand new camera and am testing it out on... what? Well, the Lab Brats of course!



Dakota: Chocolate Lab Dog
Dakota (4/16/07)


Cheyenne: Chocolate Lab Puppy
Cheyenne (4/16/07)

The picture of Dakota came out wonderfully! However, Cheyenne's too dark for my liking. Heck, what am I complaining about? They are Chocolate Labrador Retrievers and they dont take bad pictures! *smile* Not to worry, I will read through the pamphlet and figure this camera out for better pictures of Cheyenne next time! Can't leave my baby girl out of the beauty contest!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger It is me! said...

Very nice blog but you can visit this blog
dog’s food recipes
it is very nice blog that gives you dog recipes
that are not affordable in any other site
it is really amazing, they put new recipes everyday.

April 18, 2007 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home