My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

The Lab Brats and family wish everyone a happy and blessed Easter!



On a side note: I looked at the clip this morning from the news and they didn't use the footage with Dakota & Cheyenne on it! They used the cute little yellow Lab puppy and some other dog. Heck, they didnt even use the footage of the sign in the front of the daycare that I saw him taking. The clip lasted all of 5 seconds...

But I am not going to give up! I will be contacting the station today to see if they can email me the video clip of the girls that they didnt use. Let's keep our paws crossed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home