My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

LabBrats Review: Purina Busy Bone Dental

Mom is not feeling very well today so it she gave us permission to do something we have wanted to do for a while now. A Labrador Retriever review!

What's that? Well, we know how picky Labs are and how many products either can't handle a Lab's mighty teeth, chewing ability, or stomach, so we decided to start reviewing some of the new stuff mom and dad bring home for us. Mom was waiting until she was able to update 8PawsUp.com so that user's can post their own reviews but decided to let us get our paws dirty today. So, without further delay, we present our first Lab Review!

  • Product: Purina Busy Bone Dental (for large dogs)
  • Reason for purchase: Dakota's "alleged" bad breath
  • Dakota's Notes: Tasty yummy. I started to drool before mom even put it on the floor. It took 15 minutes for me to eat and my breath was cleaner smelling after just 1 bone! Mom did have some crumbs to vacuum after as we ate it on the carpet. Best yet, I didnt have any allergic reaction to the ingredients!
  • Cheyenne's Notes: I was jumping out of my skin while mom was trying to open the package. It took me 20 minutes to eat since I didn't want to drop even the smallest of crumbs. Dakota's breath was much better (because I didn't have a problem) that I kept trying to lick the crumbs from her mouth afterwards.
  • Lab Brats Rating: 7 out of 8 Paws Up

Although the package says to feed one a day, mom said she will only feed us one every month. A package of 2 bones was over $5.50, which is too expensive for everyday feeding. Too bad because we really liked it but mom knows best and doesn't want us to have any tummy problems either.

Well that's our first and far from last review. If you have a product that you would like us to review, feel free to email our mom at shan[at]8pawsup.com.

Lab smiles,
Dakota & Cheyenne

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home