My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sassy Labbie

Been a number of days between postings and everyone is so eager to know how our little "sassy" girl, Cheyenne, is doing these days. The easiest way to put it is that I haven't had a chance to post a blog in days because of her. No, nothing is wrong. Actually Cheyenne has been feeling so good these days that it has been difficult to keep her resting. She is almost 9 months old and has the energy level of 5 young Lab pups due to being kept confined in the house so much. You know how they say, a tired pup is a good pup? Well, they spoke from the hold grail of raising Lab pups! Cheyenne was usually a ball of energy even with a day at doggie day care, a day at the dog park, daily walks, and playing hard with her sister and next door Golden Retriever each week! Now you take all that puppy energy and stick it in a house, without those outlets, and you get a pain in the rear end or, in my case, a pain in the knee!

Why the knee? Well Dakota and Cheyenne were doing their cat fighting this morning with all teeth showing and wandered their play fight right over to mommy (me), while I was folding clothes. Needless to say, Cheyenne mistakenly took my knee for Dakota's face and now I have a couple of nice teeth scratches on my right knee! That wasn't the only part of my body she got this morning! After waking up, she lunged to greet me and landed on the top of my left foot. Dakota was energetic too and decided to roll a hard plastic treat ball hard across the floor. It just so happened it met the ball of my right ankle! In one morning, I am down one knee, one ankle, and one foot! Oh how I am praying the vet says she can go back to at least walks soon. Keep your fingers cross that the x-rays turn out good on Saturday or I might start losing more body parts!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home