My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Osteochondritis Dessicans (OCD) Article

Cheyenne was diagnosed with OCD a few days ago and since then I have been devouring all the information I can on the topic: the disease, statistics, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of OCD. With all this information, I decided to write another article in the hopes that it will help prevent other Labs and their owners from having to go through this disease. I know that some things are out of our control but I think every Lab owner should be informed about this disease and how to detect the early warning signs.

Labrador Retriever Osteochondritis Dessicans (OCD)

I would greatly appreciate it if you all can take the time to read it and comment back. You know how much I respect your opinions. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

Very informative. I was amazed when my breeder said I could not go for walks longer than 15 mins untill taz is at least 8-12 months old. I mean they have sooo much energy! After reading this I will make sure to take it easy again. Thanks for that. Taz (black lab) & Eve

July 13, 2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I am glad I could help! :)

July 13, 2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

oh and of course I LOVE your beatiful labs. They are gorgeous!

July 13, 2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home