My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bring in the Ducky!

I am such a happy Labbie! Mommy went out into the extreme cold yesterday and gots me my barkday pressie! Of course, she couldnt leave little Sis out so Cheyenne gots a pressie of her own. Then she had the Lab gaul to steal my ducky from me. Wanna see? Take a look at the video evidence mommy gots on the camera thingy below!

Thanks mommy for the ducky! I am definitely one loved Lab!

Lab smiles,
Dakota

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Great video! Your dogs are so cute!

February 21, 2008 9:36 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Dakota and Cheyenne...yeaaaa, me likie ur duck, me goted one almost like it...and dat wuz nice of u mama to git Cheyennne one too...Happy barkday again...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

February 21, 2008 4:43 PM  
Blogger Maya and Kena said...

Awww.. cool video!!
You look so cute with your toys!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

February 22, 2008 9:49 AM  
Blogger Marla said...

Very cute.

February 23, 2008 6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we absolutely love the kong wubba too!
yea, Cheyenne had her paw there near the duckie - or both i would say :)

hope you guys had a wonderful start to 2008!

February 24, 2008 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, What well behaved dogs! I can't wait for the day that pepper behaves like that! I have the Mallard Duck like that but have not seen the Goose yet. Neat.

February 25, 2008 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home