My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Missing Birthday Present

Dakota and a stuffed duck toy
Bad, bad, mommy! My barkday came and went and all I gots is a "Happy Birthday" with a few belly rubs. You believe that daddy forgot to wish me a happy birthday until he got home late that night? I mean, what is a Labbie to do??

Sure, mommy said that it has been too cold to run out and get a present but I am worth it, aint I? What's the big deal with all this talk about the cold anyway? Sis and I dont see a problem. Actually it is refreshing to walk out into the brisk cold and have the breeze hit your "nether regions" and all. I think mommy is just a whimp because she dont have pretty coats like me and Sis.

She says not to worry. She says she will go out later today just to get my barkday present. All I can say is its about time and she better not come home without one of those stuffed ducks! I love me those stuffed ducks! Mine, mine, mine! None for bratty Sis! Now that be a barkday!

Lab smiles,
Dakota

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

The stuffed ducks! Those are Diesel's favourite too! When he was just a baby, he had one and he brought it EVERYWHERE - he would just carry it around and then lay down on it. Now he tears the throats open - they last about 5 minutes...
[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c14/kelliott82/IMGP1275.jpg[/IMG]

February 20, 2008 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

February 20, 2008 8:55 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i heard about u from lacy's blog..

happy belated birthday to u...

February 20, 2008 10:56 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Dakota...me cant believe her furgot u barkday and diddnt git u a pressie...since her furgot she needs to git u double pressies and tweats...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

February 20, 2008 4:07 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Dakota,

me just found out from Lacy lulu that you just had a barkday just like me. my barkday was yesterday but the Mommy gave me a party Saturday and Sunday..how cool was that..2 parties back to cack cause the weather was terrible in Houston.

happy 3rd barkday to you...me be 4 years old. come over & see us sometimes.

Love Mona

February 20, 2008 8:29 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I love your blog it has taught me so much and it makes me smile and i am very excited to start my adventures with our new yellow lab Mathayus

February 20, 2008 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

happy birthday to u

Dogs - breeds information - dog breeds
this web site gives you hundreds of dog breeds information, dog breeds, dog breeders.

February 21, 2008 3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea that was Pepper's first doggie toy. It lasted all of about ten minutes. It looked like she waded into a flock of mallards teeth a blazin in the living room after she was done with that toy. Err I mean after we took it away from her lol!

February 21, 2008 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home