My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

See Labs are Pavlov's!

Every once in a while, you come across something that makes you laugh so hard you fall off your chair.

Some time ago, I wrote a blog entry about my hypothesis that the Lab Brats are actually Pavlov's dogs. This morning I came across indisputable proof that this hypothesis is, in fact, true!

Pavlov Dog Cartoon

This proof is almost too good to be true. The sign on the door distinctly says: "Pavlov Dog Labs". Now, read into it what you may but to this Labrador Retriever dog lover and bias dog mommy, this sign points out that Labs are indeed what Pavlov was talking about. Hence, all the drooling when the dog thinks about food was a Lab thinking about food. Doesn't it all make sense now?

With my hypothesis now squarely validated, I am off to lay out more kitchen mats around the dog bowls. If anyone needs me, I will be the woman on the kitchen floor mopping up the Lab drool! (LOL)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We studied Pavlov's theory earlier this semester in Psych. I agree, that is too funny!!

December 14, 2007 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home