My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dogblog.8pawsup.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wake the Dogs!

As I was wandering the Internet, I happened upon a blog that said to go to Yahoo!, turn up your speakers, and click on the exclamation point in the Yahoo! Logo.

Oh my! Both of our dogs jumped a mile into the sky and ran around the house barking up a storm. As I clutched my sides and wiped the tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard at them, I gave each a warm hug (while trying to hide back more laughter) and told them I am sorry. Well, I don't know how sorry I was because it was hysterical! Needless to say, the Lab Brats were not as amused! Before you think I am a mean woman, go and try it yourself!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Liza said...

LOL - Thanks my Lab Dory and I enjoyed that!! Nice blog!

August 20, 2006 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home